TS ICET 2017 Online Application Form Model: All the candidates before applying for keep the following details ready and start filling application. Once go through the below details and check thoroughly all the below step given. Make clear all the options available in applications and later start final application process. All the steps that are included in the application form filling are explained below. All the best.
Before filling the Online Application Form, keep the following mandatory details ready to fill in the appropriate fields:
The Mandatory details are as follows:
|Details Required||Documents to be Referred|
|TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva /Mee-Seva Center Transaction Id.|
( if payment is being made through TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee-Seva Center)
|Receipt form from AP/TS Online / e-Seva / Citizen Services Center|
|Qualifying examination appeared or Passed hall ticket||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent|
|Date of Birth||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent|
|Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|Income of Parents (Income less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|Category (SC, ST, BC etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority|
|Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
Step by Step of Online Application Process:
- On your Internet Browser (preferably Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above) type the website address www.tsicet.org, press ENTER button and you will see the following screen displayed on the computer screen. Click here for TS ICET 2017 online Application form.
- (a) Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” field as shown encircled below.
- The following “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” Web Page will appear on the screen:
- In the above page, select the appropriate Registration Fee payment mode (AP Online / e-Seva/ Mee Seva or Debit / Credit card). Click here for TS ICET 2017 online Application form.
(a) If the selected payment mode selected is AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva follow the instructions given in the screenshot above of the “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” web page.
(b) Keep all the mandatory details ready required for filling in the Online Application form along with the Transaction Id. and click on the encircled “Click here if paid through AP Online / e-Seva/Mee Seva” button below.
- After clicking the above button, the following “Payment Verification” web page will appear. Fill in all the details in the respective fields and Click on the encircled button “Proceed to Online Application form filling”. Click here for TS ICET 2017 online Application form. For example, refer the “Payment Verification” page with the details entered.
After clicking the above button is clicked, it will proceed to the Step 7 where the Online Application Form will be displayed on the screen. Ignore Step 6 as it belongs to Debit card / Credit card payment mode.
- If the payment selected mode is Debit card / Credit card, follow the instructions given in the above screenshot of the Registration Fee Payment Procedure web page and Click on the encircled box below:
If the selected payment mode is through the DEBIT / CREDIT CARD (PAYMENT GATE WAY) the control will be navigated to the PAYMENT GATEWAY, for payment purpose. Once the payment is completed, the candidate will be automatically redirected to the www.tsicet.org page to complete the Online Application Form with the required details.
(NOTE: During the Payment process, DO NOT click on Back / Refresh buttons or DO NOT close the Browser page abruptly.)
The following pages will be displayed during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit card and proceed to the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
Select Proceed to Pay the Fee Through Payment Gateway Using Credit Card/Debit Card. If already fee paid using Credit Card / Debit Card then select Proceed to Verify and fill Application form if already paid through Credit Card / Debit Card. Click here for TS ICET 2017 online Application form.
Payment Through Credit Card / Debit Card page:
After entering the correct and mandatory details in the given below in the page of Payment Through Credit card / Debit card page given below, select the card type (VISA or MasterCard or Maestro) mentioned on the card and click the encircled button Make Payment. Be ready with the Card related details (Card number, Expiry date / From date, Security Code / CVVnumber etc).
The control will take you to the BANK page (eg: Citi Bank). Select the relevant card logo, it will proceed to the next page.
Enter the relevant details like Card Number, Expiry Date & Security Code and click the encircled button PAY NOW.
Depending on the user Credit/Debit Card related Bank Site displays the Authentication Page, Select One of the authentication option which applicable to you (ex:OTP). After providing the correct OTP/IPIN the page redirected to Authentication Process. On Correct Authentication your transaction will successful. Click here for TS ICET 2017 online Application form.
The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the “Transaction is successful” item in the below page “Payment Status”. Click on the encircled button “Proceed to Online Application Form Filling” and you will be taken to the next page in Step 7.
- A Model of the Online Application Form
- After the Online Application Form is completed and submitted, a Preview of the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION form page will appear on the screen. The Candidate’s details and a Registration Id. (which should be used for ALL future correspondence) will appear on the right side of the page.You will view a FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM page.
This page can be directly given for a print by clicking on the icon Print which is encircled as shown in the figure.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS ICET-2017, please keep visiting our TS ICET website https://tsicet.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....