TS ICET 2020 Online Application Form Model: All the candidates before applying for keep the following details ready and start filling application. Once go through the below details and check thoroughly all the below step given. Make clear all the options available in applications and later start final application process. All the steps that are included in the application form filling are explained below. All the best.
Before filling the Online Application Form, keep the following mandatory details ready to fill in the appropriate fields:
The Mandatory details are as follows:
|Details Required||Documents to be Referred|
|TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva /Mee-Seva Center Transaction Id.|
( if payment is being made through TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee-Seva Center)
|Receipt form from AP/TS Online / e-Seva / Citizen Services Center|
|Qualifying examination appeared or Passed hall ticket||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent|
|Date of Birth||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent|
|Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|Income of Parents (Income less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|Category (SC, ST, BC etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority|
|Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
Step by Step of Online Application Process:
- On your Internet Browser (preferably Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above) type the website address www.icet.tsche.ac.in, press ENTER button and you will see the following screen displayed on the computer screen. Click here for TS ICET online Application form.
- (a) Click on the “APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT” link to make Online Fee Payment through this option. You will get “Instructions” Web page on the screen. Click on the “Continue” button.
- The following “TS ICET Fee Payment” Web Page will appear on the screen as shown below.
- In the above page enter all your details carefully like Candidate Name, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Mobile Number Mentioned Above Is My, Alternate Mobile Number, Email ID, Category
- After entering all the details select your payment type through which you want to pay application fee..
- Finally click on “Proceed to Payment” button to pay application fee and continue payment.
- If your payment successful, you will get “Reference ID” as shown below. Carefully Note this Ref ID to fill application form.
Also Check: Click here for TS ICET online Application form.
- Keep all the mandatory details ready required for filling in the Online Application form along with the Reference ID and click on “Proceed to Fill Application“. You can also fill application later by clicking on “Fill Application Form” link from home page.
- Enter Your Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. Next click on “Get Application” link.
- Now you will get application form. Continue filling application form carefully and finally click on “Preview/Submit” button.
- Your application preview will display on the screen showing all filled details. Once again check all the details in preview mode and click on submit button.
- Now your application form is submitted successfully.
- Download / Print the application for further use.
- All the best. If you face any problem in filling the application form please write in below comment box. Thank you.
Candidates please note that this is not an Official Site. If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS ICET-2018, please keep visiting our TS ICET website https://tsicet.in. Read disclaimer to the bottom of this page. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....