TS ICET Muslim Minority Counselling Notification 2016 released in the name of Telangana ICET-AC-SW-II-2016 Admission Notification. The Muslim Minority Qualified candidates of TS ICET-2016, and also those Muslim Minority Candidates who have not qualified / not appeared in TSICET-2016, but have passed in the qualifying examination, (aggregate with 50% and 45% for those who are claiming OC and BC-E status respectively) are informed attend the 1st phase of counseling for admission into MBA course, in the academic year 2016-17 as per the schedule given below.
Place of Counseling: Hyderabad
Aligarh Muslim University Old Boys Association
# 5-9-24/79, Adarsh Nagar, Hill Fort Road, Near Hope Children Hospital, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad.
|19.09.2016||10:00 A.M||Muslims||1 – 20000|
|2:00 P.M||20001 – 40000|
|20.09.2016||10:00 A.M.||Muslims||40001 – 50000|
|2:00 P.M.||50001 – Last++|
|Last++ Means: Those Muslim Minority candidates, who have Not Appeared / Not Qualified in TSICET-2016 but have passed the qualifying examination (Degree with aggregate of 50% and 45% for those who are claiming OC & BC status respectively.|
Required Documents for TSICET–AC–SW–II–2016 (Muslim Minority Counselling)
Candidates should produce all certificates in ORIGINAL viz:
- TSICET-2016 Rank Card & Hall Ticket
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate or its equivalent
- Memorandum of Marks of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate from 9th Class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who had private study without any institutionalized education
- Residence Certificate of Father or Mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana from M.R.O. in case of non-local candidates.
- Muslim Minority students shall be eligible for total reimbursement of the Tuition Fee subject to the eligibility rules to be stipulated in due course by the Governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Fee Particulars: Candidates will have to pay a non refundable amount of Rs.300/- and Rs.900/- towards registration and counseling fee respectively. Tuition Fee as fixed by the Government of Telangana, for the MBA Course. Fee shall be remitted by way of Demand Draft Drawn in favour of “Convener, TSICET–AC–SW–II–2016 Admissions” payable at Hyderabad or in cash at the bank counters located at the admission Centre. Fee shall be paid in full at the time of counseling and no part payment will be accepted.
Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed by the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the Tuition Fee as applicable. More number of candidates are called for counseling than the seats available. Hence mere attending the counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- This notification is itself a call for counselling. No separate call letters shall be sent to individual candidates. The candidates may have to stay a day extra, if required.
- Minority Students who take have admission in a college through SW-I counseling can slide to a college in SW-II and vice versa.
- Last date for reporting to the respective allotted colleges is 23-09-2016.
- Last date for cancellation of admission taken through SW-II is 24-09-2016.
Candidates please note that this is not an Official Site. If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS ICET-2018, please keep visiting our TS ICET website https://tsicet.in. Read disclaimer to the bottom of this page. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....