Instructions for Candidates attending TSICET 2017 Entrance Exam on 18-05-2017 10.00AM to 12.30PM in Telangana state. All the candidates must read before attending TSICET exam 2017.
- Candidates are directed to carry the following into the examination hall a Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- Besides this, the candidate should not bring any other material including the instructions booklet, Papers, Cell Phones, etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material, will be sent out of the examination hall.
- Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In no case they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination. Before leaving the examination hall, the candidates must return the OMR Answer Sheet and data card to the invigilator.
- Every candidate appearing for ICET–2017 shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet on which the candidate has to mark the answer and other relevant data. The method of marking the answers is illustrated in this section. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for marking the answers and other entries on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet thoroughly and practice the same at their residence which should make it easy for them to answer in the examination hall.
- The Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet should be handled carefully by the candidates. They are advised not to fold, wrinkle or tear the answer sheet under any circumstance. Further, the candidates are advised not to scribble or make any marks on the answer sheet except marking the answers and other relevant data at the appropriate place on the answer sheet. Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall note that they will not be given a second blank Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet under any circumstance. Hence they are advised to be careful while handling their answer sheet.
- Candidates shall read carefully the instructions before starting to answer the questions.
- The question paper booklet given to the candidate shall consist of 200 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question, out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black). They should not use HB Pencil for this purpose under any circumstances.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS ICET-2018, please keep visiting our TS ICET website https://tsicet.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....