TS ICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria: Check qualification and other eligibility conditions to appear Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test – 2017. All the candidates before applying for TS ICET 2017 have to check below conditions. Check carefully all the required conditions to apply online like Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc details available here.
TS ICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria to Appear MBA & MCA Entrance Test
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dt: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, Higher Education Department, dated 30-7- 2005 and its amendments).
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission –
- For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2016-16, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is 50% (45% for reserved categories) of marks at the qualifying examination. Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in relevent GOs at the time of admissions.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2017.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET-2017 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
Note: For latest updates please subscribe to our website by entering your mail id in right side top filed. You will receive complete details to your mail box.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS ICET-2017, please keep visiting our TS ICET website https://tsicet.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....