TS ICET Certificate Verification Notification 2017: Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET-2017) document Verification notification released by TSCHE on 28th June 2017. Document Verification is scheduled from 06th – 10th July & Web options from 07th – 12th July, 2017.
TS ICET Web Counselling Notification 2017: Telangana ICET 2017 Online Option entry is commence 07th June, 2017 and change of web options for all rankers on 10th & 11th July, 2017. Candidates will be allotted seats on 14th July, after the web counselling process is completed.
The Qualified candidates of TSICET-2017 desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA courses are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Center wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the website: https://tsicet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for certificate verification.
Eligibility: Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission
Certificates to be produced by all candidates:
Candidates who are going to counseling should bring All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies. List of Required Documents for certificate verification are given here.
Certificate Verification & Web Counselling Procedure:
TSICET 2017 Counseling Process for Admission into MBA & MCA Courses. Certificate Verification & web options entry steps are explained below for candidates who are waiting to take admission into Integrated PG Courses in Telangana State.
Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
1. Processing Fee: Rs. 1000/- (OC/BC), Rs. 500/-(SC/ST).
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
A. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT SANKETIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD.
|Date||Category||Reporting Time||Ranks Called|
|06th July, 2017||Anglo-Indian||9.00 AM||1||Last|
|PH-(V), PH-(H)||9.00 AM||1||Last|
|Sports & Games||09.30 AM||1||10,000|
|Sports & Games||11.30 AM||10,001||20,000|
|Sports & Games||02:30 PM||20,001||35,000|
|07th July, 2017||PH-(O)||9.00 AM||1||Last|
|Sports & Games||10.00 AM||35,001||45,000|
|Sports & Games||11.30 AM||45,001||55,000|
|Sports & Games||02.30 PM||55,001||Last|
|08th July, 2017||CAP||9.00 AM||1||30,000|
|09th July, 2017||NCC||9.00 AM||14,001||14,000|
|10th July, 2017||NCC||9.00 AM||42,001||49,000|
B. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION*PH- (V)- Visually Handicapped, (H) – Hearing Impaired Handicapped, (O) – Orthopedically Handicapped, NCC – National Cadet Cops; Sports- Sports & Games; CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. Candidates to visit the above website for rules for admission under PH/CAP/NCC/Sports and Games and for priorities.
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres as per the schedule given below. However, Certificate verification of ST Category Candidates will be done in Help Line Centres only indicated with ** in Annexure-II (For details visit website: https://tsicet.nic.in).
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME AS INDICATED IN THE ANNEXURE I AND ANNEXURE II
|Schedule for Certificate Verification|
|Date||Reporting Time||Ranks Called|
|06th July, 2017||9.00 AM||1||3,500|
|07th July, 2017||9.00 AM||14,001||17,500|
|08th July, 2017||9.00 AM||28,001||30,500|
|09th July, 2017||9.00 AM||42,001||45,500|
|10th July, 2017||9.00 AM||56,001||59,500|
|Schedule for Exercising Web Options|
|07th & 08th July, 2017||1||28,000|
|08th & 09th July, 2017||28,001||42,000|
|09th & 10th July, 2017||42,001||56,000|
|10th & 11th July, 2017||56,001||Last++|
|11th & 12th July, 2017||Change of Options for all Rankers|
|14th July, 2017||Allotments after 08:00 PM|
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSICET- 2017 who have already applied to Convenor based on Qualifying Examination Marks.
Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet Café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence and the options recorded in the Server on the last day of the schedule alone will be considered for allotment of seats.
TS ICET 2017 College Seat Allotment:
- Allotments will be placed in Website https://tsicet.nic.in on 14th July, 2017 after 08:00 PM.
- Enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- Download the provisional allotment order and read the instructions printed and report accordingly.
- And also download challan form for payment of fee.
- Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.
- Failure to report as per instructions given in the provisional allotment order by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate will have no claim on the seat allotted.
TS ICET 2016 Counselling Notification Announced
- New Web Options Dates Announced. Check Compete Details here.
- TS ICET Notification 2016: Certificate Verification from 26th – 30th August, 2016.
- Required Documents for candidates who are attending Certificate Verification.
- Rank Wise Certificate Verification Help Line Center & Dates.
- Certificate Verification & Web Counselling Process
- ST Category Rank Wise Certificate Verification Centers & Dates
Candidates please note that this is not an Official Site. If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS ICET-2018, please keep visiting our TS ICET website https://tsicet.in. Read disclaimer to the bottom of this page. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....