TS ICET Certificate Verification Notification 2018: Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET-2018) document Verification notification released by TSCHE on 30th June 2018. Document Verification is scheduled from 02nd – 04th July & Web options from 02nd – 05th July, 2018.
The Qualified candidates of TSICET-2018 desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA courses are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Center wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the website: https://tsicet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for certificate verification.
Eligibility: Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission
Certificates to be produced by all candidates:
Candidates who are going to counseling should bring All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies. List of Required Documents for certificate verification are given here.
Certificate Verification & Web Counselling Procedure:
TSICET 2018 Counseling Process for Admission into MBA & MCA Courses. Certificate Verification & web options entry steps are explained below for candidates who are waiting to take admission into Integrated PG Courses in Telangana State.
Schedule of TS ICET Counselling 2018
- Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee: 30th June – 04th July, 2018
- Certificate Verification: 02nd – 04th June, 2018
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 02nd – 05th July, 2018
- Freezing of options: 05th July, 2018
- Provisional Allotment of seats: 07th July, 2018
- Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting by the candidates through website: 07th – 12th July, 2018
- Reporting at the allotted college: 12th July, 2018
- Commencement of class work: 16th July, 2018
Fee to be Paid: (before attending Certificate Verification):
1. Processing Fee: Rs. 1200/- (OC/BC), Rs. 500/-(SC/ST).
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
A. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
Schedule for all locations (other than Hyderabad and Warangal)
|Schedule for Certificate Verification|
|Date||Reporting Time||Ranks Called|
|02nd July, 2018||9.00 AM||1||4,00|
|03rd July, 2018||9.00 AM||16,001||20,000|
|04th July, 2018||9.00 AM||33,001||37,000|
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSICET- 2018 who have already applied to Convenor based on Qualifying Examination Marks.
Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet Café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence and the options recorded in the Server on the last day of the schedule alone will be considered for allotment of seats.
B. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP and NCC)
ONLY AT SANKETIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD.
|Date||Category||Reporting Time||Ranks Called|
|02nd July, 2018||PH(V), PH(H)||9.00 AM||1||Last|
|PH (O)||10.30 AM||1||Last|
|03rd July, 2018||NCC||9.00 AM||1||6,000|
|04th July, 2018||NCC||9.00 AM||25,001||31,000|
PH- (V)- Visually Handicapped, (H) – Hearing Impaired Handicapped, (O) – Orthopedically Handicapped, NCC – National Cadet Cops; CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates (for PH,CAP, NCC) only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
- For more details check Official Counselling Notification PDF by downloading it from from official website https://tsicet.nic.in.
TS ICET 2018 College Seat Allotment:
- Allotments will be placed in Website https://tsicet.nic.in on 07th July, 2018 after 08:00 PM.
- Enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- Download the provisional allotment order and read the instructions printed and report accordingly.
- And also download challan form for payment of fee.
- Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.
- Failure to report as per instructions given in the provisional allotment order by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate will have no claim on the seat allotted.
TS ICET 2018 Counselling Notification Announced
- TS ICET Notification 2018: Certificate Verification from 02nd – 04th July, 2018.
- Required Documents for candidates who are attending Certificate Verification.
- Rank Wise Certificate Verification Help Line Center & Dates.
- Certificate Verification & Web Counselling Process
- ST Category Rank Wise Certificate Verification Centers & Dates
Candidates please note that this is not an Official Site. If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS ICET-2018, please keep visiting our TS ICET website https://tsicet.in. Read disclaimer to the bottom of this page. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....