TS ICET Application Form 2020 is available for MBA MCA entrance exam from March. Candidates who are seeking to get admission into PG courses can apply online from official website icet.tsche.ac.in before last date 16th May, 2020. The Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test – 2020 online registrations are accepted from 09th March – 16th May 2020 at icet.tsche.ac.in without late fee.
TS ICET Application 2020 Details
TSCHE & KU, Warangal are going to conduct TS ICET 2020 exam on 20th & 21st May, 2020. All the candidates who are planning to join MBA & MCA courses in Telangana have to register through online. Before applying Candidates have to check carefully Eligibility and Notification details from here.
The Registration fee 650/- for TS ICET 2020 Application submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS Online / AP online / Mee Seva / e-Seva Centers in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and also through payment gateway (Credit card / Debit card/Net Banking).
Online Application Fee: (As per Previous ICET)
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs: 450/-
For Other Candidates: Rs: 650/-
Registration Fee Payment Procedure 2020 (Available from 09th March)
Application Forms will be accepted through ONLINE MODE only
|TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva (e-Seva)|
1. Visit any of the TS Online/APOnline/MeeSeva (e-Seva) centers with given documents below to pay application fee:
2. Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket number
– Candidate Name
– Father &Mother Name
– Date of Birth issued from Mee Seva
– Hall Ticket number of S.S.C
– Valid Mobile number
– Aadhar Card
– Email ID
3. Pay your application fee and Obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and carefully check Transaction Id and your details.
Logon to icet.tsche.ac.in using the “Transaction Id” from given above.
|Debit / Credit card|
1. If you choose to make payment using Debit / Credit card mode, go through the Instruction booklet / User Guide carefully and be ready with ALL the required mandatory details given below.
2. After entering the details above, Click on the “Application Fee Payment” Button and proceed to fill the online application form.
3. During the payment process don’t click the Back/Refresh buttons or don’t close the browser page abruptly.
4. After successful payment through Debit/Credit Card, a “Transaction / Reference Id” is generated and displayed on the screen.
5. Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button “Proceed to fill Online Application Form”.
Print Your Filled in Application Form
|Application Fee Payment|
Fill Application Form
Source & Credits to Official Website: icet.tsche.ac.in.
Important Dates for TS ICET Online Application Form 2020: (Tentative)
Date of Submission of Online Applications : 09th March 2020.
Last date for Submission of Online Applications
- Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee) : 30th April 2020
- With a Late fee of Rs. 500 + Registration Fee : 06th May 2020
- With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000 + Registration Fee : 11th May 2020
- With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000 + Registration Fee : 16th May 2020
TS ICET 2020 Exam Centers
The TS ICET 2020 examination will be held at the following 16 Regional Test Centers in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
|Mahabubnagar||Nalgonda||Narsapur – Medak||Nizamabad|
|Kurnool (AP)||Tirupati (AP)||Vijayawada (AP)||Vishakapatnam (AP)|
Date & Time of Examination: 20-05-2020 (Monday) and 21-05-2020 (Tuesday)
All the candidates who are interested to join in MBA & MCA courses need to Apply online from here for TS ICET 2020 All the best.Source & Credits to Official Website: icet.tsche.ac.in., tsicet.nic.in. and other web portals and daily news papers
Candidates please note that this is not an Official Site. If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS ICET-2018, please keep visiting our TS ICET website https://tsicet.in. Read disclaimer to the bottom of this page. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....