Andhra Pradesh AP ICET II-Phase (Final) Counselling Schedule 2015 & Certificate Verification dates released at www.apicet.nic.in. APICET-2015 2nd round web options entry time table is scheduled from 05th to 08th August, 2015. Eligible Candidates of A.P-ICET-2015 are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment if any, from Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below:
Counseling Date: 05.08.2015 & 06.08.2015: From Rank 1 to Last.
Schedule for Option Entry
Candidates who got their certificates
verified can exercise options
from Rank 1 to LAST.
All Help Line Centres will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. List of Help Line Centres are placed in the website: https://apicet.nic.in
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
- Who have not attended for Certificate verification earlier should get their certificates verified on 05.08.2015 from any Help Line Center and exercise options.
- Who have reported through Self reporting System but not reported at College.
- Who have reported through Self reporting System and reported at College.
- Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
- For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centers refer earlier Notification and website: https://apicet.nic.in .
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. Allotments will be placed on the website on 07.08.2015 after 6.00 PM. For other details please visit: https://apicet.nic.in . It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding. Candidates who have reported in the colleges shall also verify whether their joining is updated by college or not by following the link “View joining details” in the Candidates Login and alert the colleges accordingly.
ATTENTION OF CANDIDATES
- It is informed that the Final phase of Option entry for eligible candidates is on 05.08.2015 and 06.08.2015 and allotments will be placed on website https://apicet.nic.in on 07.08.2015.
- The cut off date for reporting after final phase is 13.08.2015 and the candidate is advised to report on or before the cut off date, and submit originals and fee if any.
- The request for the re-allotment after Final phase i.e. for change of college or course once again will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- If any candidate wishes to cancel his/her provisional allotment after final phase, the Candidate is advised to Cancel in the College itself.
- Pending certificates like income certificate have to be produced at the respective Help Line centre before 13.08.2015 Positively.
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS ICET-2017, please keep visiting our TS ICET website https://tsicet.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....