TS ICET 2nd Counselling Dates & Notification along with certificate verification schedule announced rank wise at https://tsicet.in. Candidates can participate in Telangana ICET-2016 final counselling from 22nd Sept, 2016. All the candidates who have participated in Phase-I counseling can also exercise web options using their Old Password & Login ID. Those candidates who not attend 1st phase counseling can get their certificates verified on given date & participate in 2nd Phase counseling. Candidates can check required documents for Phase-2 certificate verification here.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTION EXERCISE FOR WEB BASED COUNSELING
Qualified Candidates of TSICET-2016 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME 09:00 A.M.
|Schedule for Certificate Verification those who have not verified earlier||Schedule for Option Entry for All|
|Date||Ranks Called||Date||Ranks Called|
|22nd Sept, 2016||1||Last++||22nd & 23rd Sept, 2016||1||Last++|
- Allotments will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in on 25-09-2016 after 8:00 PM
- For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tsicet.nic.in
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSICET – 2016 who have already applied to Convenor based on Degree or its equivalent marks.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
- And any other eligible candidates.
- Options given in the Phase-1 will not be considered for allotment & candidates have to exercise web options afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options exercised a fresher, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment which was vacated.
- The Special Category candidates (Sports/NCC/CAP/PH/Anglo-Indian) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
Eligibility: Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
FEE TO BE PAID: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
- Processing Fee: Rs. 1000/- (OC/BC), Rs. 500/-(SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate Verification.
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Check Required Documents for TS ICET 2nd Phase Counselling
If you have any questions please write in below comment box. We will answer to the best of our knowledge. For fast and latest updates on TS ICET-2017, please keep visiting our TS ICET website https://tsicet.in. We wish you all the best. Thank You.....